Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little help please? - first time buyer

Hi all, Have just stumbled across this site after suddenly getting the urge to own a lava lamp and doing some research. I'm wondering if…

Started by Joe Mumma

5 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Joe Mumma

Got my Grandes up again!

I've been kinda displaced, but now I finally have my Grandes sey up again and flowing!  It's the first time I have ever had them all in the…

Started by Josh Van Cleave

2 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Critter

Custom Made Steampunk lava head

In laying out the necessary shelving (in anticipation to move to larger home) that I will need to properly display all my lamps, I'm coming…

Started by Claude J

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Bulk Lamps for Sale, PERTH Western Australia

Hi Gooheads I have a few lamps I haven't displayed in ages (I'm really fussy about I arrange my lamps, and some just clash with the others…

Started by Naomi

17 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Found a cool article - not sure anyone's seen this

http://www.pe.com/articles/lava-771182-bailey-lamp.html This guy tells the story of how he ended up at a 3 day Ace Hardware trade show sel…

Started by Michael

0 Oct 25, 2015

AttentionWalmartshoppers!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lava-5001-Lava-Lite-16.3-Century-Lava-Lamp-White-Wax-Blue-Liquid-Silver-Base/39174488spoiler alert!   if you appl…

Started by matt01165

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by matt01165

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

Please help me understand the clearest way to increase and decrease density as well as stretchy lava in vintage lamps!

Hi gang, it's been far too long! I have been busy collecting older lamps when I can and have a few that need help.  I have two that have ha…

Started by VintageK

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

wax stuck to the top of my globe

i have wax stuck at the top of my globe and it will not come down i tried running it many times but i cant fix it please help (first lamp)

Started by david alyward

0 Jul 26, 2015

The rainbow lavas - 52 and Grande - anyone have one yet?

I see the rainbow Grande and 52 oz. are now on Amazon.com - I'd prefer to buy there because of their great return policy. See it here. See…

Started by Erin

20 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Erin

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service