Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mathmos flock Anyone?

Hi it been a while and i sold a few of my lamps really after a complet flock or parts of a flock im willing to pay a good offer anything an…

Started by john

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by john

Unfair to mostly cloudy

Well I cracked my wallet open and veered off the el cheapo path and paid full price for a Lava lamp. At the very moment I pressed pay I get…

Started by Scott

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by ferrisnox

Lava Louie

I saw this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhv-1QkUu0 And I saw "Lava Louie". Now what I gather from a google search is t…

Started by Joshua Dreger

11 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

My lava lamp apears to be broken. Can you help me?

I have a lava brand lava lamp. It is 52oz. The lava just sits at the bottom of the lamp. Even after hours. It is like an egg stuck at the b…

Started by Kempton

8 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Spencer541

Dimmer?

I have heard of people using dimmer bulbs and dimmer power bars to prevent overheating for extended lava-ness. Now what dimmer and bulb com…

Started by Joshua Dreger

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jonny Magma

Lava World came through!

I received my 3rd replacement this morning and it's a winner. The first lamp was a 52 oz. clear/red that was extremely cloudy. The second,…

Started by J W

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by J W

LAVA LOUIE GOO GRANDE REFILL EXPERIENCE = WHY WOULD YOU EVER REFILL ANY OTHER WAY? HA!

I have done it all. Used existing lamps to refill a grande = a mess, not to mention the globe sacrifice and cost of buying complete lamps f…

Started by Woodvetch

75 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

Just goes into a ball at the bottom?

Hi everyone. I received my replacement 52 oz. lava lamp direct from Lava Lite. When I turn it on, it takes about 1/2 hour and looks like i…

Started by J W

11 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

selling my mathmos collection got too many anyone wanna make a offer otherwise they will be on ebay

It is sad but i need money to get my car so im selling my complete collection only keeping a few. All my lamps r boxed except the one's tha…

Started by john

6 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Warm Up Time?

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find a direct answer, so here goes. How long do Lava Lamps take to warm up these days?.…

Started by Chris Oliver

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Chris Oliver

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service