Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'light' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UV bulbs: are they too hot?

Hi, there is some black light E27 75W and E14 40W bulbs available. (it could be used for a Lunar and a Jet for exemple) I know the black li…

Started by Astralav

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Astralav

How to block the light at the base of a Fluidium?

Hi. i just got a yellow mathmos fluidium. and i have to say that it's way to bright. i don't know if it's just because of the yellow color…

Started by Freund333

12 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Simon Lloyd

My progress on Colossus bulb replacement

This is an update to a question brought up in this previous threadhttp://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/well-anyone-still-want-a?id=15…

Started by matt01165

8 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by matt01165

Lava Lamp vintage Red amber yellow gold star light base

I am selling my lava lamp on ebay and was wondering if anyone could share the best techniques for packing and shipping lava lamps...  THANK…

Started by Dan Ja

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Dan Ja

Mathmos Astro Blue-Green and Red-Violethttp://oozinggoo.ning.com/video/mathmos-astro-redviolet-and

Hello,I am a new member of the Oozing Goo and made a video to show you folks my lamps. I embedded the video to my profile, I am giving you…

Started by Boney

4 May 4, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Colossus Bulb Not to be found - Sub 250 Infrared?

I've looked high and low on the web and cannot find a replacement bulb for my colossus. The original bulb has been listed as R95-200W on so…

Started by Stingraymb

7 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Stingraymb

My first Mathmos

My g/f was awesome enough to get me a mathmos jet in clear orange. As some of you may know I had been searching everywhere for a clear oran…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

16 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by David

Special-Edition Astrobaby and Fibre Space (Madonna Ray Of Light)

Hi folks. Has anyone here pictures about the Madonna Ray Of Light Astrobaby and the Madonna ROL Fibre Space? Both are very rare lamps and t…

Started by Pascal

3 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by john

Potential Light Bulb Ban Spells Doom for Lava Lovers?

I'm sure everybody in this forum has heard something about the phasing out of incandescent bulbs. The following Wikipedia article contains…

Started by Alita Jean

16 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kris

Move if necessary: Looking for Aerolux glow bulbs

This might be the wrong forum, as it's not about lava, so Mods feel free to move it, but... I'm building a display of unusual vintage light…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

2 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service