Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'liquid' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Astro liquid swap

I wanted to make custom Mathmos Astro bottles by swapping the liquids between the bottles I have. Is it as easy as pouring out the liquid f…

Started by Alicia

2 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by Alicia

Fixing the Grande

I moved from NY to GA and man did that thing get shaken in the truck. I needed to redo the liquid in it. I checked all over for ratios fo…

Started by Kevin Kwasneski

4 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Crestworth Astro Mini no flow and other problems.

Hi. This is My first Post in the forum. Was always a bit scared to ask for help but now i have too many questions piling up. I bought an A…

Started by Elias

23 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Mark

Vintage lamp keeps re-clouding

Hello, I have an old Lava-Simplex LavaLite lamp that has been giving me problems since day one. The master fluid was cloudy when I got it a…

Started by BSP016

9 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Peter Panussi

Lava Soup - Replacing the Liquid

This thread is going to be a bit messy, since I'm still learning, but I'm going to share with everyone what I've learned about replacing th…

Started by Erin

25 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by ColinW

Please help me understand the clearest way to increase and decrease density as well as stretchy lava in vintage lamps!

Hi gang, it's been far too long! I have been busy collecting older lamps when I can and have a few that need help.  I have two that have ha…

Started by VintageK

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

Question about changing the lamp's water.Salt/wax/soap solution

OK.So what I've got here is a cloudy lava lampo and I'm going to change it.. I wonder is it safe to clean the bottle with the cooled wax in…

Started by Bowlerhat

6 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Carol

Lava Lite 2314 Black Base, Black Lava, Neon Green Liquid

For Sale: Lava Lite:  2314 Black Base Black Lava Neon Green Liquid In GREAT condition.  I still have the original packaging and everything…

Started by Elaine Selene

0 Aug 1, 2014

Top off Mathmos astro

Today, I received my faded blue/blue astro from ebay. The seller didn't have the original box, so I expected just a blank box, but it was a…

Started by Cowmatian

14 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Cowmatian

Lava Lamp Issue

Hello all, I am new to the site and I am glad I found it! I got this lamp years ago and I have fond memories of it. It got me through late…

Started by Andrew

24 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Andrew

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service