Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lunar' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

15 Mar 26
Reply by Rototype

Future Lunar Purchase- Need to know size first.

I really like the Lunar Chrome lights. Have started to keep my eyes open for one but before that, I should consider how big they are. What…

Started by KirkS

3 Jan 19, 2022
Reply by KirkS

MATHMOS LUNAR Blue/green for sale

I have a lunar to be sold : blue/green original combo (not a Mathmos replacement) so 75w bulb (get a 100w one for modern Mathmos replacemen…

Started by IdOrU 02

5 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by Dillon neimiller

Who wants a Lunar Cone replica?

Hi, like many, the cone of my Lunar is damaged. To repair it while keeping the mirror finish is not easy, so I contacted a guy who can make…

Started by Astralav

26 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Astralav

Lunar sale

hi, as times goes hard I need money so I have to be apart with one of my two lunars. It's a clear/red in good shape, old formula with a 7…

Started by IdOrU 02

0 Jun 27, 2016

Mathmos Bullet?

Hi, I've always wanted to do a custom bullet lamp (I was planning to use a real big shell), but today I saw this on another lavalamp websit…

Started by Astralav

29 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Paulb

Strange Lunar

I found this strange Lunar picture on ebay.demaybe the owner is here?

Started by Astralav

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Brad

I just got my ticket to the Lunar owner club!

Hi there, just received my Lunar frow Switzerland :-) I've been told the bottle is tired, but I can't even try it yet because seller didn'…

Started by Astralav

28 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Astralav

100 watt Bulb: Clear of Frosted?

Hi, I just got a discount on 10X R80 100 watt bulbs for 10eur delivered. The bulbs arrived today, and they're the clear type. Is it ok to u…

Started by Astralav

2 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

Question for Lunar owners

Hi, could you tell me how tall is the wax in the bottle (height in millimeters please). and, do your dimmer is buzzing when not a full po…

Started by Astralav

6 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Astralav

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service