Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'mathmos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos sputnik wanted

Hi there, I'd love to own a mathmos sputnik in blue. Is anybody here, who wants to sell one ? Greetings Thorsten

Started by lonesome78

7 Feb 7
Reply by mr colin a scott

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

31 Dec 7, 2023
Reply by Brad

Mathmos Astro liquid swap

I wanted to make custom Mathmos Astro bottles by swapping the liquids between the bottles I have. Is it as easy as pouring out the liquid f…

Started by Alicia

2 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by Alicia

Looking for Fluidiums

I'm looking for a mathmos fluidium, even bottle only. To be posted within UK/ internationally. I'm willing to pay through paypal. Cheers, B

Started by Bowlerhat

2 Jan 17, 2023
Reply by Bowlerhat

Replace liquid in Mathmos Fireflow - Same formula?

Hello, is the formula in Fireflow the same as in Astro? I'd like to replace the liquid in a Fireflow with clear liquid from an Astro bottle…

Started by Adrian

1 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by jonny p

Refilling a yellow fluidium

Hi, I've tried to refill my old yellow fluidium using a few recipes I've found on here, none have worked so far. It now looks like magma to…

Started by Craig Bell

0 Sep 29, 2021

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

8 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Cloudy Telstar Replacement Bottle

Hey All, so the telstar I ordered a couple of months ago started having sticking wax. Mathmos recommended I run it longer, submerge it in h…

Started by James

3 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Mr T

Help with Re-Wiring Astro

Hey all, I was planning to convert my Astro to US wiring using the post by Brad on here, but the keyless socket I ordered looks a bit diff…

Started by James

1 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by James

Telstar Slow Flow

Hey all! I got my second imported Mathmos, a beautiful copper/black Telstar with Green/Blue bottle. I'm using a converter for the wattage.…

Started by James

6 Jun 17, 2020
Reply by Johnny

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service