Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'mathmos' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best water dye to match Mathmos purple?

Greetings, oozers. I have a Mathmos Jet in violet/orange. Over time the water has faded to clear, and I'd like to refresh it.Can anyone rec…

Started by Andrew Murphy

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew Murphy

Mathmos has a new Fluidium!

As seen on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152470864271056.1073741830.14596231055&type=1 http://www.mathmos.com/m

Started by Keith

16 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Tim Gill

Smart Astro Liquid

Hi! I was wondering what the fluid was inside the Mathmos smart astro bottles? I've just bought one from Ebay (hasn't arrived yet) but its…

Started by Marcus

0 Jul 13, 2014

Thanks for all the info here

I wanted to get a nice Lava Lamp for my desk. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. I read half a dozen threads on this site an…

Started by Sean Foreman

8 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Sean Foreman

Mathmos in the USA

Hello everyone, I have a few quick questions 1. Can you buy Mathmos lava lamps and have them shipped to the US or is their a US dealer? I c…

Started by Jeff Mauck

23 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

Hello All, Some of you will know that we had to discontinue our Mathmos range a while ago now as Mathmos restricted UK sellers to selling i…

Started by ElectricMonkey

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

Mathmos Bullet?

Hi, I've always wanted to do a custom bullet lamp (I was planning to use a real big shell), but today I saw this on another lavalamp websit…

Started by Astralav

29 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Paulb

Mathmos price list 2002- This is what the retailers pay mathmos for the lamps?

Just through this would intrested people on here. I have been looking through my mathmos infomation and came across this. I through Astroba…

Started by john

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Tim Gill

LED Mathmos

Hi Gooers, Did dome of you recently experienced the LED Mathmos type ? I've read by the past that they weren't reliable with goo and engin…

Started by IdOrU 02

0 Nov 23, 2013

Is this a good buy?

Hello, I am in the USA, and as you know it is difficult to find a mathmos astro at a decent price. Anyway, I was on ebay and found a blue/…

Started by Cowmatian

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Brad

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service