Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Moderator Nominations

Well, it is that time again.  Time to bring some new Moderators into the fold for a one-year term.  If you know of anyone that is responsib…

Started by Mark Goo

43 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Mark Goo

Cloudy lamps; New cure

I have a cloudy US 32 oz globe from 2003. I have tried 2 hour cycles and 6 hour cycles, no quick significant change. I started running the…

Started by Kempton

28 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

New Mathmos colors

Has anyone here a Mathmos replacement bottle in turquoise or pink. I want to see the real colors of the wax. no computer-processed images.…

Started by Pascal

14 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Pascal

Big Bubbles in Lava how do you get rid of them?

Good morning everyone. I received a replacement for the DOA 52 last week and when I fired it up it had very large bubbles. After running it…

Started by jerrell maxwell

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

Mathmos New lamp no news and it's Now July?

My Question is does or has anyone heard about mathmos New lava Lamp i was told it was going to be lauched in july Any news please?

Started by john

36 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by john

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

if an old lamp has a new bottle, how should that affect the price?

i was just wondering, as i have seen a few lovely old lamps with new bottles on them, and cant help thinking this should decrease the value…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

5 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Dave

Alien Wanted!

Hi. I'm a new collector/junkie. I only have room for a couple lamps, but would love to get an alien. If anybody has one, please let me know…

Started by John

0 Apr 15, 2008

Problem with Black Lava Lamp

I bought a black lava lamp from spencers today. It is a 52 Oz Lava Brand lamp. It has a silver metallic base and is a product of Haggerty E…

Started by Jordan V

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Welcome to the new OG!

This is such an exciting moment for Oozing Goo. We've been at it since 1997 and the site has become a true online community. With this new…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service