Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'not' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

17" Clearview Lava Lamp not flowing

Hey everyone. So I have a 17" clearview lava lamp and it hasn't flowed right since I got it. I feel like it's not getting hot enough. Here…

Started by Madscrills

15 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by TOOTIE

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Jun 21, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

LavaLite not having holiday sale this year? LL's Shipping way too expensive to buy product from.

Does anyone here know if LavaLite is having a holiday sale this year. They have great deals on some instock items but are charging a ton to…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

8 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

Hi! I was given a lava lamp my freshman year in college by my former dorm roommate. I'm not sure if she gave it to me in 2000 or 2001. Anyw…

Started by Victoria Blades

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

coachlite question

hi! im new here and i have a few questions but first id just like to say what an amazing place this is! truly awesome :) i have been a love…

Started by lava luva ~ Tiffany

8 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by lava luva ~ Tiffany

Lava wont Flow/Stuck at Top

Hello,  I purchased a brand new LAVA brand Lava Lamp three days ago. I have run it several times for 5-6 hours and it has not yet flowed. T…

Started by Carolion lyon

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

Unfair to mostly cloudy

Well I cracked my wallet open and veered off the el cheapo path and paid full price for a Lava lamp. At the very moment I pressed pay I get…

Started by Scott

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by ferrisnox

My lava lamp apears to be broken. Can you help me?

I have a lava brand lava lamp. It is 52oz. The lava just sits at the bottom of the lamp. Even after hours. It is like an egg stuck at the b…

Started by Kempton

8 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Spencer541

One of my lava lamps is not working ....Any FIx???

I have been having trouble with my new lava lamp. What happens is the wax inside warms up and one section of the wax parts and floats to th…

Started by Ari

5 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service