Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'oz' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB: Looking for 32 oz Clearview lamp(or just base) also open to trades.

Hi, I have a soft spot for the Clearview lamps and have been seeking one for awhile now but for some reason haven't been able to find one,…

Started by James K.

0 Apr 16, 2019

ISO Midnight base

I picked up a Midnight globe to use as a swapper with my Carlisle base while I (hopefully) refurb the Carlisle globe, but the fit isn't qui…

Started by Wink Fantastico

4 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by Wink Fantastico

The rainbow lavas - 52 and Grande - anyone have one yet?

I see the rainbow Grande and 52 oz. are now on Amazon.com - I'd prefer to buy there because of their great return policy. See it here. See…

Started by Erin

20 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Erin

Question about 52oz globes

Hello! After a series of stupid mistakes, I managed to crack 2 vintage 52oz screw-top globes. Globe A: I started rinsing out while still wa…

Started by Ian Scott

3 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

Lookinhg for a 32 oz. Clear/Pink

All I really need is the globe, but It's essential to complete my Rainbow! I've found one on ebay for $40 +$14.98 to ship.... but don't lik…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

2 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Jeff

Cap globe hot or cold?

I have been trying to get my '93 aristocrat's wax to completely stick to the coil by swirling the globe around, moving the coil with a magn…

Started by Cowmatian

7 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo

2 new colors from Spencers: White / Purple & Pink / Yellow

Picked up the new colors from Spencer's last week and took pics of them right out of the box. I like the new graphics they have, they are s…

Started by Galaxy_9

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Lava World came through!

I received my 3rd replacement this morning and it's a winner. The first lamp was a 52 oz. clear/red that was extremely cloudy. The second,…

Started by J W

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by J W

Makes me wanna quit lava lamps...

The lamp I have is a 36oz "The Original Lava Brand." To my dismay, Made In China... I've left it on for a bit, and it stayed in a blob at…

Started by k h

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

My Cool Custom Red/Black Starship Lava Mod

So I read an article on Oozing Goo the other day, http://www.oozinggoo.com/colorchange.html and decided on a whim to change the color of my…

Started by Alita Jean

1 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service