Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'oz' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB: Looking for 32 oz Clearview lamp(or just base) also open to trades.

Hi, I have a soft spot for the Clearview lamps and have been seeking one for awhile now but for some reason haven't been able to find one,…

Started by James K.

0 Apr 16, 2019

ISO Midnight base

I picked up a Midnight globe to use as a swapper with my Carlisle base while I (hopefully) refurb the Carlisle globe, but the fit isn't qui…

Started by Wink Fantastico

4 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by Wink Fantastico

The rainbow lavas - 52 and Grande - anyone have one yet?

I see the rainbow Grande and 52 oz. are now on Amazon.com - I'd prefer to buy there because of their great return policy. See it here. See…

Started by Erin

20 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Erin

Question about 52oz globes

Hello! After a series of stupid mistakes, I managed to crack 2 vintage 52oz screw-top globes. Globe A: I started rinsing out while still wa…

Started by Ian Scott

3 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

Lookinhg for a 32 oz. Clear/Pink

All I really need is the globe, but It's essential to complete my Rainbow! I've found one on ebay for $40 +$14.98 to ship.... but don't lik…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

2 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Jeff

Cap globe hot or cold?

I have been trying to get my '93 aristocrat's wax to completely stick to the coil by swirling the globe around, moving the coil with a magn…

Started by Cowmatian

7 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo

2 new colors from Spencers: White / Purple & Pink / Yellow

Picked up the new colors from Spencer's last week and took pics of them right out of the box. I like the new graphics they have, they are s…

Started by Galaxy_9

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Lava World came through!

I received my 3rd replacement this morning and it's a winner. The first lamp was a 52 oz. clear/red that was extremely cloudy. The second,…

Started by J W

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by J W

Makes me wanna quit lava lamps...

The lamp I have is a 36oz "The Original Lava Brand." To my dismay, Made In China... I've left it on for a bit, and it stayed in a blob at…

Started by k h

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

My Cool Custom Red/Black Starship Lava Mod

So I read an article on Oozing Goo the other day, http://www.oozinggoo.com/colorchange.html and decided on a whim to change the color of my…

Started by Alita Jean

1 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2023   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service