Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

8 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Mathmos Space Projector. Is it broken?

Hi! I bought second hand projector on eBay. I though is was going to be perfect as the lava lamp I have but it didn't. Can someone address…

Started by Alexander Bolovintsev

1 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by doddy

UK Grande not working - wax not melting completely

Hello everyone! I've picked up a cloudy red/violet grande recently made by Lava Lite.I replaced liquid and it's basically tuned, but I have…

Started by Innotic

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Innotic

New Clearview is hazy - anyone cleared one?

I stupidly bought a Clearview from Target a few days ago. A clear/blue with the "pearl" blue base. Right out of the box, the liquid was haz…

Started by Erin

18 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Carol

Glycerin, Propylene glycol or fog machine liquid - what's best?

Hello folks, it's me again.I've successfully restored two of my lamps, but I want to make them even better. Both are chinese products.First…

Started by Innotic

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Red Letour

Cant get your consort to flow after a refill? This is why.

I have spent the last few days trying to fix my consort. Many people have tried and failed to refill their consorts and now I know why. My…

Started by Autumn

13 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Autumn

Owner of a New Lava Lamp, help?

Well, I bought a new lava lamp a few days ago and encountered some problems with it. To start, when it flows, it leaves this wax "trail' an…

Started by Cha durnas

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Liz B

Wiring Question

I'm rewiring my 3-way torchiere lava floor lamp (because I found no replacements) and has gone broken without a switch for so long that I d…

Started by Keena

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Keena

Solution for the sticky wax?

I have refilled my lava lamp with my solution,using epsom salt,with -1/2 litre purified water -around 2 spoon of salts --1 drop of soap I'v…

Started by Bowlerhat

11 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Vision

I was heating the globe,and..(Question about globe)

It was a normal day.My lava lamp has got some flakes in the wax,and I went to the kitchen to heat it..after a couple of minutes ,i heard a…

Started by Bowlerhat

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service