Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'repair' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welp, I tried.

I tried, and I actually did it. I restored a cloudy 11in lamp. It was really touchy, but I got the mix of water, salt, and surf just right…

Started by Nick Stefanisko

2 Mar 25
Reply by Nick Stefanisko

Lava Soup - Replacing the Liquid

This thread is going to be a bit messy, since I'm still learning, but I'm going to share with everyone what I've learned about replacing th…

Started by Erin

25 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by ColinW

Lunar Nose Cone Repairs

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good…

Started by Pete

13 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Nicola burnside

Please help me understand the clearest way to increase and decrease density as well as stretchy lava in vintage lamps!

Hi gang, it's been far too long! I have been busy collecting older lamps when I can and have a few that need help.  I have two that have ha…

Started by VintageK

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

Goo Kits Purchasing Changing

Hey Everyone, By the end of August the ebay store for goo kits will be shut down. You can buy directly off of www.gookits.com now. This wil…

Started by Jonny Magma

21 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Chonzo

Need help restoring my 1975 Century, various problems

Since I am new here, I'll first introduce myself a bit.  I've been fascinated by Lava Lamps since I was a little kid.  I can remember when…

Started by Rich C

45 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Rich C

Mods, move if necessary - 32oz. globes with coil, anyone?

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in buy/sell/trade, but here it is. Archie McPhee is a Seattle novelty store that sells all sorts…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

9 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by DasGrinch

How to recap your lava lamp?

I just got my lava lamp.yesterday.However,I got it not by ordering online,but by searching in shops.So I got one with what supposed to be a…

Started by 7053

7 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Gwen Williams

Grande broken spring

My grande spring snapped around a month agao.  The wax just sat in a lump in the bottom as a result.  I  removed the spring cleaned it and…

Started by John

4 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Fluidium repair haze

Well my patience ran out waiting for my used fluidium to clear up. I read mathmos lamps take forever so I decided to replace the liquid. I…

Started by David

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Marcel

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service