Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'retro' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please read! I need help

Help! I got this at a garage sale and I cannot find the right bulb for this. I know I need 40w pearl fancy round globes, as the sticker say…

Started by Lily T

2 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Lily T

Wanted “Haze or Retro Haze” lamp

Hello I just started collecting lava lamps and now I am currently looking for the Haze swirl multi colored lamp if anyone is willing to sel…

Started by Angie

0 May 9, 2020

Retro Basic SUCCES

Well my century never flowed great. I poured it out and refilled it with sexy stuff, and now it flows great. Also i got this on my first t…

Started by Kempton

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Retro basic density question

This is take two. Take one failed and I reckoned that it was because I was using ready-made ikea candles for the goo.   I started from scra…

Started by kritsku

0 Jun 4, 2011

Flow problem with retro basic formula

Hi all! I've been trying to build my own lava lamp using the retro-basic formula. I've followed everything to the letter but I can't get th…

Started by kritsku

3 May 7, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Brakleen alternatives availiable in UK? (FOR THE OZZE)

Hi everyone!I managed to find a nice green spherical glass jar (about 9-15 litres) to use as a practice before I try my glass head. I'm loo…

Started by Greg Kirk

2 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Goo Geek

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

"Glow Motion" lamps?

http://www.edmwi.com/home/edm/search?keywords=glow+motionThis wholesaler sells the "Glow Motion" brand of cheap lava lamp, and there's a st…

Started by Kristen

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Autumn

Lava Lamp Retro Formula

I have a comment on this formula's instructions that should be added. When testing the ooze, it is much faster to put a small amount in a b…

Started by kjun

0 Feb 21, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service