Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wax won't stick to coil? Solution here!

Wax won't stick to coil? This is how I did it 1 - Drain original liquid and save it for later. (Use a clean container for it) 2 - After l…

Started by teltras

4 Aug 7, 2023
Reply by John

Rocky and Henrietta get plasma-powered

Started by andy ross

8 Sep 19, 2021
Reply by andy ross

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Goo Sticking to the Sides

I've read everything I can find on how to deal with lava that gets stuck on the sides so I'm well versed on that but I'm wondering if the l…

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 1, 2020

LavaLite not having holiday sale this year? LL's Shipping way too expensive to buy product from.

Does anyone here know if LavaLite is having a holiday sale this year. They have great deals on some instock items but are charging a ton to…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

8 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Claude J

How do I change the light bulb?

I have a model EB-986 rocket style lamp that I purchased 7 or 8 years ago from a thrift store. Recently, the bulb burned out.  But, I canno…

Started by Thomas

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by VOXul

The Gookit Tutorial

I've decided to remove the info from here and just update it from the lava library. Any other additions or suggestions that should be added…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

39 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by wade c.

Neons and other new China-made Lava Lites - wax stuck to globe around bottom

I was initially very excited about the new Neons and picked up an orange/black last week, too. After a few runs of the orange/black, I pick…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by G. T.

Coloring the liquid steps - question

I have a lava lamp with the red wax and clear liuid. I know you should use food coloring,but actually, how many drops of food coloring  is…

Started by Bowlerhat

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Bowlerhat

Ingredients for my first lamp

Just to be sure that I am on the right track, do you think if I would buy this it would be equal to or better than getting a goo kit? Waxht…

Started by Waffler

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Mr MaGoo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service