Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'vintage' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My vintage lamp and what new lamps to buy?

Hi to all! I joined this forum because info about lamps seems hard to find online and this seems like the best and most knowledgable group…

Started by Kay Gee

0 Jul 28, 2022

Ways to get water bubbles out of wax?

So, i have had Aeolus for a couple weeks now, and he has had water bubbles in his wax from the beginning (which was an issue i knew about b…

Started by Fin Crowe

2 May 13, 2021
Reply by Fin Crowe

Dimmer = lava flow magic! Especially in Summer

Hey all, I am living in a 3rd floor apartment in NYC, and its basically 80 degrees in here all the time even with the AC running. I recentl…

Started by VintageK

4 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Vintage lamp identifcation

I am looking at getting this lava lamp online but I don't know the brand and the seller isn't a hobbyist. Anyone recognize this brand of la…

Started by Cydok

4 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

Hi! I was given a lava lamp my freshman year in college by my former dorm roommate. I'm not sure if she gave it to me in 2000 or 2001. Anyw…

Started by Victoria Blades

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

LOTS of White Powder

I recently bought a squiggle on ebay that needed some work. I have dealt with plenty of cloudy lamps and have had little troubles, but this…

Started by Kempton

7 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Kempton

Please help me understand the clearest way to increase and decrease density as well as stretchy lava in vintage lamps!

Hi gang, it's been far too long! I have been busy collecting older lamps when I can and have a few that need help.  I have two that have ha…

Started by VintageK

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

Vintage NOS NIB Model 8425 Midnight Series 32 oz. lava lamp for sale

Hey, All.  I have a vintage NOS NIB Model 8425 (i.e. color code #25) Midnight Series 32 oz. purple liquid; yellow lava; black base lava lam…

Started by John

1 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by John

Old Pifco Christmas Lights - Anyone else collect them?

Hey Guys, As well as being into my Mathmos lamps i ave also been collecting Pifco Christmas lights (UK only) for about 7 years now, have g…

Started by Danial Thomas

6 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by David death

Looking for JUNKED OUT Centuries to Refurb!

Do you have a vintage (or 90's I guess) century that you'd be willing to sell for parts? Do you have one that's thick as pea soup, wax stuc…

Started by Loren

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Kempton

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service