Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'white' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White Dye Solution For Lava Wax?

Hey, as the title states, Im looking for a good solution to make white wax and to lighten up other colored waxes. I've tried one band of ca…

Started by Joshua Dreger

4 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Do I have what I hope I have? Globe 01 - Clear/White

I got this on eBay last week. I saw it and though "oh, another faded 03", but then looked at the pics and noticed that it didn't have any c…

Started by Erin

9 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Erin

Has anyone experiences with Mathmos 3-in-1?

High Folks, after reading nearly the whole lava talk archive of oozinggoo in the last couple of weeks, I now signed in to get into touch wi…

Started by Peter Panussi

13 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Kelly Flaskerud

Selling a RARE Blue/White Grande only a 100 or so made.

Hey Gooheads, So I decided to sell my blue/white grande. These are super rare, and if I remember the story correctly Lava Lite (back in the…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

16 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by johnny lava

Increasing amount of light / boosting light

Wonder if anyone has thought about this before... this is what got me started on this. Some lamp combos are just plain dark.  it becomes v…

Started by Phil Harris

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Phil Harris

***SOLD*** RED/WHITE psychedelic swirl 32oz. Lava Lite

You can see the lamp here: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/guess-what-my-favorite-color-is?context=user  and here: http://oozinggoo.ning.co

Started by Erin

14 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

Bizzare Goo-Formation Thread

Ever wondered if there is any supernatural happenings going on inside that bottle.   Post strange goo pictures here.   Here is mine:   Frea…

Started by The_Lulham

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by The_Lulham

White flakes

I purchased a lime green midnight. I heated it up and there are these white flakes. I read about this in china lamps, but not american lamp…

Started by Kempton

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

Wanted: empty globes and bases.

hey guys. im on the hunt for about 4 empty 32oz globes, and 3 silver wizard bases and caps.im wanting to make green/white and red/white and…

Started by Diin

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Lava World came through!

I received my 3rd replacement this morning and it's a winner. The first lamp was a 52 oz. clear/red that was extremely cloudy. The second,…

Started by J W

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by J W

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service