Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Couple of questions regarding this eBay auction i am watching...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=...

Silver Streak 8620 is meant to be purple liquid, white lava. Seller says blue liquid, purple lava.

Any thoughts on the pics in this auction?. Does it look OK?

Also, just after some general opinions on that colour combo. Doesn't seem to be real bright.

Thanks!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like blue/purple to me. maybe he got the numbers wrong. It appears to be ok but would ask the seller questions. I would ask for better pictures be sent to your email so you can see it better and ask to see all sides of the base and cap. also ask seller to see the bottle cap.
Some colors are darker than others, blue/purple is one of them. It depends on what you like...if you dont have a blue/purple...get it, different colors for different moods. Do as Brian said though, get a pic of the cap if possible to verify a USA made model.
I use a blue/red in the bedroom at night, its the darkest color made and doesnt glare light all over when your trying to sleep but can be seen fine in the dark...I cant sleep with too much light in the room...im a light sleeper.

LampHead
Turns out it's an 8622. Which does confirm it's Blue/Purple

Here is the cap numbers for anyone that can decipher..

Large number on left - 22

First line - 991090P

Second line - 1025990

Thanks for the help!
The large 22 does confirm a blue/purple, the second line confirms a born on date of October 25th, 1999. The first line is usually the year followed by the time of production leading me to think a misread or misprint on the cap. It appears to be made Oct 25th, 1999 at 10:09 pm.

LampHead

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service