Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The first time I tryed to log onto the new site from work it said ..."BLOCKED- DATING SITE, contact network admin for permission if you feel this is wrong" .....of course im not contacting the network admin LOL, I think I have a work around with a USB drive, I just have to read more on it. Anyone else have problems at work logging on ?? I laughed when it was classified as a dating website....Lets hook up !! LOL

LampHead

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm... "dating site" LOL! LampHead I am currently checking out our other members to "match you based on 27 dimensions of compatability." LOL. So I guess your workplace has website filters that keep you off the internet, and suposedly doing your job?
They have Smart Filter installed, but the only other site that is blocked is youtube, I am able to surf most anything. Im pretty much unrestricted on my computer, since im a operations manager I need access to everything.

Astro, im looking into the USB drive work around now, it should work.

Mark, let me know what you find in a match for me.....I feel it may be a red wax blue liquid 52ozer....LOL

LampHead
My cousin has this problem. But her workaround was really interesting. She set up Windows XP to remote desktop at her house. When she's at work, she uses remote desktop to get onto her home computer and controls her home computer like that. Then she is free to browse the web all she wants an no one can find out.

I thought it was a really cool idea. I can't get my computer to do it, because I happen to be a slight computer moron, but I still think it's a neat idea.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service