Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Item number 190102138181

Americana, Continental-Harrison and Josephn Hagn, 1969.

Contains, among other things: Spartus electric clocks (including their sleek version of the Kit Kat Clock, often nicknamed "Simone", and those cool wall clocks showing a boy or girl in bed with a working clock and lamp) Mastercrafters clocks (among others, Perky, Potbelly Stove, Antique Car, a bobbing-birds(?) I've never seen, and the Action Starlight - looks like this one is listed multiple, liquid colors?) Lava Lites (Continental, Windsor, Century and Executive) and Florence Art lamps (finally, a chance to get some details! They show both oil glitters and those blinking KaleidoLite-like lamps) as well as loads of other cool gift-y stuff! If I could afford this, I'd buy it, but I can't until next month. Someone else grab it? It isn't an auction, it's BIN, $39.95.
~ Jonas

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Kaleidolite-like lamps are "Laff Lites" from Florence Art Company. I have the one on the right. They're very cool. My nephews used one as a night light when they stayed with me this Summer.
Attachments:
Jonas - Thanks for letting people know. That was very nice of you! I just bought it. I have such a huge collection of Florence Art Lamps and have never seen ANY literature about them!

Bryin
i belive that catalog also show an executive desk set lava lamp..........phil
Bryin - do you have a scanner? I'd love to see scans of a number of pages in there! Or I could pay you for photocopies (whenever I can afford it)
Jonas & Astrobaby - I don't have a scanner, but I can either photograph the pages when it comes or photocopy them for you.
Astrobaby - See above for answer. Plus, I wanted to thank you and give you many kudos for your EXCELLENT PAGE!

Bryin
The double glitter by MasterCrafters is an "Action Starlight". The quality is very good. The clock's mechanisms aren't great, they sometimes get a bit noisy with age. There is a separate switch in back to turn on the lights.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service