Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So some lava lamp 'toppers'? (is that what they are called?) NIB came and went quite fast on ebay. Anyone on here get any? I got some of the peace ones. I missed out on the one lamp I had to have, the clear/orange midnight....ughh....I got busy last few days working on a presentation with my boss. Ah well, my bad for insisting I would get it. Kudos to whomever got that little gem and for a good price! BTW, if anyone has a clear/orange midnight and wants to trade for a peace topper :) let me know!

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

osa,
Do yu mean the toppers that were a option? I have 2 toppers that went on the tops of the smaller bottles 32oz. 1 is a skeleton and the othes an alien. I have never seen them on ebay again.I always wondered if anyone had different ones or if they are pretty rare? Someone must have some out there any pics??
I think so, I never remembered seeing them in stores. But, either on the old forum or another forum, there was talk of them when some did come up on ebay. They seemed to be a desired item. This seller on ebay had three different tops. Peace (I bought some of those) Dolphin, and something else. I was going to buy all of them, I think they were really well priced, but I cannot remember exactly what they go for. I figured I could use them for trading. I might keep one. Anyone know how much they are worth?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service