Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Steve, I've seen photos of your amazing glitter fills. I'm interested in refilling a few globes: a Consort, an oval French lamp, a silver Jet knockoff from Germany, and a plastic-based lamp, an Italian "deadly glitter" (same casing as an "ashtray glitter" with a non-ashtray cap)

Can/will you sell glitter fills for globes? Say, in plastic bottles? If so, I'm very interested, and would love to know prices and what colors you can do.

I'd love to fill one of these, likely the Jet, with a rich purple, like some Living Jewels were filled. astrobaby, got a shot of a rich purple Living Jewel you could post? I'd also like one to be that gold glitter in clear I've seen. As to the French lamp (an oval brushed-steel column with oval windows revealing the globe) and the "deadly glitter" casing (black plastic - a very Art Deco look) I'd be open to suggestions. Of course, I don't even know IF you sell these fills - these are just "what if" thoughts.

~ Jonas

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are these the new bottles with the new non-Wizard formula? The Wizard bottles (with the big plastic plug in the neck, under the bottlecap) put off some nasty fumes.

Advice on mixing colors? How do I get purple? And can you tell me exactly what sort of glitter to buy? Most of what I've tried either floats but won't flow, or sinks like a stone.

Any chance you've got two extra empty Consort bottles poking around? I have bases without globes, and I don't want to give up the bases.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service