Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

k... so i have this Simpsons lava lamp... green - w/Homer, Carl, & Lenny. anyhow... i have the 25 watt bulb that it calls for right now... it heats up... and the bulge of lava rises up about 2-3 inches (at best)... but it doesn't go all the way up... and then back down like it used to!
Should i get a 30-35 watt bulb... leave it on for a REALLY long time (longer than the 4 straight days that i already have)... or just smash it... and get another one?

help!... THANKS!

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

w/ a dimmer?... so would i have to buy a xtra plug 4 it or somethin'?
ahhhight... cool - i'll totally try that! the lava could be dead?... wow... i've never heard of that. That would SUCK if that's the case! :-(
So... the glitter lamps are pretty pimp??... they just don't seem to be as good as the lava.......? Never really had the glitter style. Maybe I'll go with one of those if this dimmer switch w/the higher wattage bulb doesn't work. Was it easy to find a globe that's not that classic "triangle" shape - that fit the Simpson's base?... and did u see... or find a green one that goes along with the motif of "Danger!, Danger! - Nuclear plant-blowin' up" style?
Wow there Steve.... seems like you have your finger quite close on the pulse of things in the lava lamp world!! Any clue as to where I might find a replacement globe... or a glitter globe that would fit this base? A store, website, etc.? Any assistance in bringing back to life - the base on which I'm pretty keen? Thanks in advance for any advice, pointers, locations, etc.!
Put the 40-Watt in this morning... and she's flowin' like a champ! Man, it's been outta commission for so long.... i wondered what it looked like! Woo-Hoo!!!... I'm back in lava-flowin' business!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service