Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

My ol lady has a lamp that i shook up tonight.Heck,I didn't know you couldn't shake these things.Now its all cloudy and some of the yellow is stuck sitting on top of the water. Needless to say,she got pissed and I'm sleeping on the couch for now.HELP,what can i do to fix this or can it be fixed?Its a mushroom head base with a big bottle,yellow and clear.

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh, my e-mail is geogt72@yahoo.com for anyone with advice on this,thanx,G
He's got an Icon 1st Series "Toady", with original bottle, yellow/clear. Cool lamp. Sorry about the mishap - out of curiosity, why did you shake it? This usually mixes them up so they turn cloudy, and eBay or antique shop sellers who've done it usually say "I shook it really hard because it looked cool" or, worse, "I tried shaking it to see if it would ooze faster".
Thanx for replying Jonas.Well, it had a small glob that was floating on the top and I shook it trying to get it off the top and bam,she freaked out and I was like "what? all I did was shake it".I ran it for a couple hours last night while tossing and turning on the couch and then turned it off and this morning it has kinda cleared up alittle but its still milky looking and that little glob is still on top of the water and she is still pissed off at me.Oh well,no rest for the wicked today.By the way,very nice site here.I checked out the photo section.I had no idea that there were so many different types of lamps,looks like now I'll have to go get her another one.G
well it has all most cleared up, woohoo,thanx yall

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service