Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Still looking to buy the whole handle for my Coach Lantern, Can't find it anywhere.
Will send pic if I have to. Just let me know.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually need the little round thing that holds the handle on. Can I get that wth the handle?
Thank you, Ree Let me know.
Yeah sure! Let me know. I would send you a pic, but I'm not sure how to. Mine is a brassy color. I didn't realize it but the cap is hooked on. Whats broken on mine is the screw like thing that holds the handle over the cap. It is all bent. The dent isn't going to matter, it probably looks new compared to this one. Mine has been through a lot. About 12 years ago I needed the whole new glass with the lava in it, and the company sent me the last one they had on stock because the said they no longer sell this Lava Lamp. I was very lucky, or it would hae been in the garbage. Yes send me the pic and the amount and I will get it out to you today. Thanl you so much...Now I can put it in the Living room.
Thats so cool! My son was stationed at Bremmerton (think thats right) on the USS Lincoln.
Been to Washington, drove up, flew back. Stayed at Fort Lewis with friends and went to Mt Ranier
loved it.. lol oh and The Market where they throw the fish.
ok My zip is 15714
I'm sending my address now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service