Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Does anyone know where we saw that Myth Busters video where they recreate the conditions where that kid dies b/c of cooking his lava lamp on the stove. thanks, MG

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found it. I don't think we can embed it here because it is not at youtube. There may be a way to download it and upload it.... Anyway here's the link if anyone else wants to see it:
http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/3815/Mythbusters-_Lava_Lamp

MG
They keep saying "Leveh lemp". I've heard this pronunciation often, even by people who would normally say "lamp". And wow, that thing really went kaboom... Here's my guess:

Phillip Quinn's lamp had a burnout. Too lazy (or too late) to go grab a new light bulb, but still wanting to see some action, he put it on the kitchen stove on low heat, thinking the "low" setting would make it safe. And yes, I agree that he was likely leaning very close to the globe.

My online friends, in various parts of the country, were asking me if one of my local buds died in this incident. Two of my closest local friends are named Phillip and Quinn, and of course the deceased was named Phillip Quinn.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service