Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ia my lamp worn out? Is it too hot? The lamp is filled with bubbles almost like it's mixed together. I don't know what to do about it. It looks terrible. Is there anything I can do?

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not sure. I guess a typical run of the mill lamp. Not like those new crazy things they have out now. Here is a pic, you can see how bubbly it is.

Is it possible to refill it? Do they sell replacement lava for the worn out tired lava? I use the same old 40 watt appliance bulb like usual so I don't know if it's the temperature or what.
Attachments:
mine isn't as bad as that but mine is starting to get bubbles everywere. would like to know how to fix that without replaceing the liquid. maybe i should try sticking a dimmer on it and see if running it at a cooler temp would work the bubbles out.
I have no idea what the liquid is! I'm sure I'm not the only person to have had this happen. I don't really want to experiment too much with it. Is there somewhere I can get a new class thingy with the lava and liquid inside? I hate to just trash it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service