Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380015691039...

My pink is slightly hazy. I'm cleaning it up slow but sure by cycling on/off.

I was solid hoping this beauty would slip by with me winning her for a song so I could have a perfect pink now.

No such luck ... this time.

Ha!

K

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The few crystal clear pink midnights I've seen on ebay have been running high the last month or so. Lucky for me I'm getting one from a member of this site!

I'm noticing all of the midnights have been getting more play and going for higher $ in the last month. 32 oz midnight colors I've been picking up for a few $ over the winter have been going for over $30 routinely.

I'm thinking it's a decorating trend happening with the midnights. They do have a nice crisp look with crystal clear fluid.

K
shit i haven't looking lately on ebay. i've been dying for a clear/pink century.

anyone have one to sell?
I haven't started collecting the century midnights yet. If I see a clear/pink I'll post it for ya.
K
thanks Dave
one of my first lamps was what you have. i'm not that big a fan of this color combo. thanks anyways!
Pink/pink and orange/orange are rare colors. Pink/clear and white/pink aren't that rare. White/orange isn't either, but orange/clear is uncommon.
is it a pink/white combo or pink/pink? if it's pink/pink i might be interested after all
how much do you want for it?
i don't have any of those to trade or anything else, but haven't there been some of those on ebay lately? i'd still like to purchase it though. send me a PM and we work out the details

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service