Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Thought i'd start a discussion about what you consider to be your ultimate lava/glitter/fibre bargain. Whether it be at a garage/car boot sale, on Ebay or something found at an old junk store let us know and make us jealous perhaps.

Mathmos Space Projector - Ebay buy it now $10.00/£5.00 anyone?? Snapped up a month or two back.

Views: 937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have not had much Lava buying experience, lol (we all know why, lol )

I got a white jet, red/ blue for £10

A blue glitterball astrobaby for £35 inc postage, Still waiting for it to arrive ;o)
My greatest bargain would probably be my Midnight Red Century I got off of Craigslist for $5 last year. Definitely a steal... ;)
Pretty awesome stuff Ant. A wave for 99p. Truly a bargain!
Nice one Luce, yes some good bargains there, especially the Galaxy fibre for £17!! Amazing! Your Astrobaby glitterball is pretty amazing too, i'd love one of those.
Cool guys, keep those bargains a comin'

x
Now that is serious bargainage!!
One of my French glitter lamps cost 1 euro on eBay. I was the only bidder.
Ouch! for the seller but good for you. It's got a good home now!
Thanks for the link. Reminds me of an early lava lite/simplex base, Saturna/Aladdin
I picked up an ultra clean Black Squiggle for $45. The lamp needs some work but the base and cap are pristine...
That it does. I actually felt bad for the seller, too. I won 2 lamps from them. One was 34 euros and the other was 1 euro. At least they made something on one of them. They were very nice and packed them great.
Cool, we know you can sniff out a bargain Arne!

Well done dude!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service