Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Since I'm a novice, I am not sure, but I think there is a planter Lava Lamp on ebay - item #110260654972 in case any one is interested. It's going for $2.00 (+$20 shipping).

Here's another one on ebay: item #250255760388.

Another one: ebay item #230260397330

And part of one: ebay item #160249786320.

I thought these were rare - they must not be.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the Enchantress PLanter, series 8200-N. This, along with the plain Enchantress series 8200, is the later style Enchantress - the earlier style (plain 8100, planter 8200) is a sleeker design similar to the Crestworth Astro Mini/Mathmos Astrobaby, and came in wilder colors. In order, top to bottom:

VERY late Planter, 1982, red/yellow, minus flowers. Great price!

1975 Planter, minus flowers. Used to be green/blue, but liquid has turned clear. This has the "sage green" wax. Got bids already.

Hybrid. Planter base, minus flowers. 52 oz. glove, flows, green/blue but murky, air bubbles in wax, small chip out of cap rim. Bottle would be a great repair job for one of our members (Craig?) who can uncloud globes. No bids, cheap.

Last, anyone need an extra base, minus flowers? In good shape, and very cheap! If you've got a globe, a gold plastic cover cap, and something to put in the base, you've got a Planter!

I've seen empty (missing original flowers) bases used with all sorts of plastic flower rings as well as filled with plastic grapes, used to hold keys and change, or even filled with broken auto safety glass with a very short string of Christmas lights buried (my own work). And then there's my custom Midnight Planter - base sanded and sprayed black, with fiber-optic flowers installed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service