Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Can anyone identify these? - Updated with new photos

Hello, I am clearing my lamps out as I find them lurking in the loft, and I have found two that I'm not sure about. I thought one may be a Crestworth Hunter but the top seems wrong. The other one is a complete mystery to me. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. The unusual lamp appears to have raised a bit of interest, and even I'm interested now!! I have attached a few photos for those who asked, and those that didn't. Either French or Gemlite seems to be the most popular choices so far, but the photos may help some more. Off to try and get some more oil ... read thread further down to find out why ... bye for now xx

Views: 199

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The glitter one. The copper one appears perfect, but I'll know more when my husband gets a cable on it, as my dad nicked it for another lamp years ago.
Hi
can you post a link to the ebay listing when you sell it please?
Thanks! :)
Certainly. I'll be honest and say it might be a week or three as my 3 year old is on playschool holidays now, and I don't list as much. Which lamp btw ...?

Do I do the link as part of this thread, or start a new thread?
you can just link into this thread, or start another, whichever you like!

I would be more interested in the unusual one with grooves in the sides.
don't forget to add a pic of it in flow!

Where do you get the replacment liquid fluid from please? Someone suggested that I get it from Mathmos, but this is a clear liquid and I can't see a suitable replacement. Also, I'm not sure if the oil in the Lava Lamps will be the same as Glitter Lamps. I see you are changing oil, any suggestions for me please?
The Square Lamp 1 & 4 is a French. I have one, too. I bought it while I was in France.
Very nice glitter lamp. Contents need changing though. I think it would look nice with blue or purple glitter.

Regards

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service