Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I just uploaded some photos of 3 different French Glitter Lamps that I purchased. The French made so many different REALLY COOL glitter (and lava) lamps. I keep finding (and wanting) more. If you check my name under the members page and look at the photos, you'll see what I mean. They haven't arrived yet, but when they do, if anybody wants more photos, just ask!

Views: 28

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, they're beautiful, too. Luckily, I already have one of those (plus the clock version which is very cool).
Hi Astrobaby - I'm still new to this and I can't find this one on eBay. Could you please tell me what kind of search terms I should use to find the goodies? If possible, please also put a link or the item number of this (or you could email me at kaaraa99@hotmail.com if you prefer). Thanks. I appreciate it!

Jen P.
Hi Astrobaby - I'm still new to this and I can't find this one on eBay. Could you please tell me what kind of search terms I should use to find the goodies? If possible, please also put a link or the item number of this (or you could email me at kaaraa99@hotmail.com if you prefer). Thanks. I appreciate it!

Jen P.
Due to numerous requests, I uploaded some quick photos of some of my rarer French and European glitters and lavas (plus one that I don't own but REALY WANT). I hope everybody enjoys them and, if you need better (closer) pics, just ask and I will post them. I will be taking more pics over the next few weeks and uploading them.
I really love the French glitter lamps. I always find new and exciting examples. They made so many different ones, that you hardly see the same one twice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service