Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just joined this site a few days back and have already bought two lamps on the bay with two more auctions ending soon...wish me luck! I had no idea there was such a lamp as a Grande and I am totally obsessed with getting one. After researching on this site I have seen that many people have had clouding issues. As I read I found that many, many, people have contacted the manufacturer and I am hoping that because of all the feedback this clouding issue has been resolved....any input? I have also read that the Giant is the same thing as a Grande, just better made. I haven't seen this lamp for sale anywhere, even on the bay. Any ideas where I could score one?....thanks Gooers...Jay

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i suggest you buy it from a store becuase you can open it in store to make sure it isnt cloudy! thats what i did!

And if you live in the Uk argos sells them in green or purple i got one the other week! very impressed
That just may be what I end up doing, that is, if I can't find an old Giant on ebay. Purple sounds pretty cool, but I'm over on the west end of the pond, so I'm going to have to make do with what they have here. Not sure what that is just yet as I'm almost an hour away from the nearest store that would carry such a thing...thanks for the quick reply Dave....J

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service