Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Asking $150.00 for BOTH lamps plus shipping, Both were rewired for U.S. plugs, I will take more pictures of them running this weekend.

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me likey but me can't affordey. G/L with the sale

Thanks and just a FYI the $150 is for both lamps.

What??? Are you serious? I thought you said originally $200 each?? what is the lamp height and bottle diameter?

Size comparison with 52 oz Century and Aristocrat:

my first jet :)

kero48 said:

What??? Are you serious? I thought you said originally $200 each?? what is the lamp height and bottle diameter?

Yep! I am sorry I wasn't more clear but it's for both lamps. I'm downsizing a lot of my collection so I have a bunch more to get rid of too.

kero48 said:

I'm open to offers gooheads! Getting rid of most of my collection so the goo has to go! :)

Can I see what the top of the bottles look like without the caps?

Can I use U.S. bulbs in these and what bulb type?

Mathoms lava?

What is there age as I a not mathmos knowledgable?

100% Mathmos, I'm not sure when the Jets were made but I've had them for about 9 years now. The bulb is still the european socket (with US plug) but you can buy European based bulbs that are US voltage, see picture below. I have a few extra bulbs so I will include 2.

Okay, I am mulling over making an offer which I will PM you on in the next day or so.

So the bulb is screw in type, not bayonet?

Correct it’s a screw in bulb

Still available?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service