Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

D Electronics has a few 2011 spoilers up.

- 12oz lamp with black base/cap and 6 colors

- 32oz lamp with 5 different base/cap colors

- 20oz vortex glitter lamp

I'm excited to see the potential return of the 32oz.  I hope there is a plan to introduce some more colors and models to the 52oz line.

Views: 405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the spongebob one and its cloudy
I would definitely pick up a 52 oz. one if they're not cloudy. I still do not own a single China-made Lava Lite and won't until I know they're in decent condition. I am excited to see the new stuff! :)

I like the 8oz. glitters - even through their worst times, the Lava brand glitters all seem to work well. I CAN maybe see an 8oz. flowing; after all, the Fireflow bottles are tiny.

How many Spongebob models do they need...?

Sponge bob is not part of the 2011 lineup or at least yours isn't. Either way so return it. Oh hows your foam fountain? 

All I know is that everything will come to light in a few weeks.

Don Souliere said:

I hope there is a plan to introduce some more colors and models to the 52oz line.
Yea that would be kool - what would be grate if the 52ouz line was the same as 32ouz line from LL - more colours, more variation and also the 52ouz flow better any way then then smaller models.
LOVE the fountain, gonna keep spongebob and run it till it clears, for some reason I thought it was part of 2011.. Doh!!

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Sponge bob is not part of the 2011 lineup or at least yours isn't. Either way so return it. Oh hows your foam fountain? 

All I know is that everything will come to light in a few weeks.

Don Souliere said:

Confirmed!

Tim Gill said:
I hope there is a plan to introduce some more colors and models to the 52oz line.
Yea that would be kool - what would be grate if the 52ouz line was the same as 32ouz line from LL - more colours, more variation and also the 52ouz flow better any way then then smaller models.
Love the SpongeBob lamp, but $100??  Really??  For a 20 ounce lamp?  With a DECAL???
No spongebob is 24.99 at spensers, I got mine for 19 after discounts
I don't like Spongebob... can I remove the sticker? LOL
My 20 oz flows nice
Nevermind. Hope LL comes out with a 32 or 52 instead.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service