Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I bought new 2 Heritage Grandes a couple of months back with black starlite base and dimmer. Both have clear liquid.
Both are running in the same room with same ambient temp. About 65F
One has Neon Green lava one has Neon Pink (Actually really nice red).

Ive run the one with Green lava a few times
and it seems stable and makes nice large lava blobs and shapes, sometimes the top and bottom lava connect. Using dimmer can adjust to my liking. So all seems well with the Green Lava.

The Neon Pink (Actually Really nice red) however it only worked nicely, once the first time I used it, it's lava shapes looked just like the Green lava version.

I've only run the Neon Pink one 3 or 4 times. Now it just spits grape to pingpong ball size blobs no matter the dimmer setting. At 100 percent makes about 15 of em happening at one time. Lesser setting produces less of them but at the same small grape to pingpong ball size blobs size. I've tried all dimmer settings from no flow to full flow

So something in the lava or liquid changed after the first use.
I was careful not to overheat.

Any ideas to get bigger blobs?

Views: 2182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where did you purchase these from? Lava lamp or Spencer's, Amazon, etc. Just purchased one and wondering if I will run into same problems! Thanks!

Where did you purchase these from? Lava lamp or Spencer's, Amazon, etc. Just purchased one and wondering if I will run into same problems! Thanks!

Pink Grande from Amazon.

Green Grande from Spencers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service