Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

i bought a red wizard base on ebay that was supposed to be NIB. i got it today and its missing the cap :(

its gonna cost more than i paid for it to send it back so does any one have an extra cap theyd be willing to sell me?

i dont care what color.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im 0 for 2 today :(...i just opened up another package containing a horribly cloudy century...*sigh*

I was watching that auction and that was the one question I had.  Does it come with the cap?

stupid me for not asking (hand smacks forehead) i guess i just assumed that if it was new in box it would include the cap :(

I saw that auction and I did ask if it had the cap and the seller said no. It was supposedly NIB, but these came with caps so it is hard to call it new...

yeah i should have asked. now im ass out i guess lol. to make things worse the century i got today that was supposed to be yellow/orange as shown in the sale pic and is more like urine/poop. it looks like the contense of a backed up toilet bowl. the wax is brown! oh and the globe has a crack in the bottom. :(...oh well imma just paint the base black and stick a neon in it.

as for the red wizard hopefully someone has a spare lid to sell me *fingers crossed*
Autumn said:

I saw that auction and I did ask if it had the cap and the seller said no. It was supposedly NIB, but these came with caps so it is hard to call it new...

seller gave me a full refund!

a red cap would be ideal but i take a cap silver one too.

still looking for a wizard cap...any color will do.

Dangit, I think I just threw one out awhile back. I'll check when I get home. It's silver. 

that would be awesome if you still have it *fingers crossed*...thanks for looking :)

oh and i dont care if its sliver.

Nope, it's gone. I must've tossed it with the dented Wizard base I had. Sorry.

well thanks anyways for looking :)

Erin said:

Nope, it's gone. I must've tossed it with the dented Wizard base I had. Sorry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service