Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I haven't bought a lamp in a little while and need my fix :P Does anyone have anything for sale?! Message me directly with what you have!

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2001 silver, clear/slime green also selling a midnight clear/navy blue on ebay atm (has a silver cap)

Other than the Coachlite, what are you looking for?

Pretty much anything older. 80's and before. Nothing in particular... whatcha got?!? Message me!

Will do...  It'll be a couple of weeks.  I'm clearing out the basement and have about 250 Lava and Mathmos lamps to sort through.  Some of them will not be moving with me in 2017!  :)

Dec. 1974 century I don't really want.. Got a pretty good deal. Lmk if u want pics..
Holy crap! Any Mathmos and older I'd love to take a look at, Kelly! Also, Christian, how is the flow and look of the Century? I'd love to take a look!
It's a tad cloudy but wasn't when I got it off ebay.. Flow is slow but at least it does... It's pretty chunky

Kelly - what do you think you might do with Seamore? Its the only Icon I don't have and well, you know...

Kelly - I know its unlikely (But if you did decide to post to the UK, and decided to sell it) may I have first offers of the Green Glitterball? Thanks.

Hi Jim, I'm not sure if I have two of those or not...  If I do, I'll letcha know!

Jim said:

Kelly - what do you think you might do with Seamore? Its the only Icon I don't have and well, you know...

LOL, Mel, I had to pay big bucks to get that little sucker over here across the pond...  It's never going back!  :)

Mel said:

Kelly - I know its unlikely (But if you did decide to post to the UK, and decided to sell it) may I have first offers of the Green Glitterball? Thanks.

Roger that.  I'll start opening boxes sometime next week and will take pics of everything.  I'm sure it's going to take me forever, but I want to get those I'm going to part with out of here before the weather gets too hot to safely ship.  We've already had one 90+ degree day!!

Mary and Ryan said:

Holy crap! Any Mathmos and older I'd love to take a look at, Kelly! Also, Christian, how is the flow and look of the Century? I'd love to take a look!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service