Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

...And I will answer them. Let's get started.

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the Pythagorean theorem?   And how is it used outside of the classroom?

why did I choose not to delete this thread?

Why didn't Dr. What delete this thread?

Why is the sky blue?

Which are hotter - the women of Oozing Goo or the Dutch Field Hockey team (shown below)?

What are the winning numbers of the power ball lottery for NYC?

Will Anson actually listen to the the answers given him, rather than ignore them, and wish he got a different response?

When matter is swallowed up by a black hole, where does it go after that?

Jim, he's only 12 years old. In his mind, those girls are GROSS. I bet he knows who is hotter out of these characters.

Jim said:

Which are hotter - the women of Oozing Goo or the Dutch Field Hockey team (shown below)?

I am going to try and be serious hear - Anson why did you start this thread in the first place is it beceuse you think you may have annoyed people hear and you want to clear the air or is it for other random reasons?

This thread has the potential for great laughs if Anson brings wit to the questions that have been posed.  Alas, not a single response to any question yet.

Tim Gill said:

I am going to try and be serious hear - Anson why did you start this thread in the first place is it beceuse you think you may have annoyed people hear and you want to clear the air or is it for other random reasons?

Have you ever read the profile of a tube of toothpaste as it sits directly in front of you?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service