Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Auras Glow Celebrates Lava Lamps 50th Anniversary on Global TV Segment

Here's Ravi and Aurasglow on the news in Canada! :)

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50th? lol why do I find that hard to believe.

Groovy ;)

I love my Aurasglow... Now if he could only figure out glitter :-D

I'm a huge fan of the Aurasglow, too!  I just got 500 tea lights in the mail the other day, so when the zombie apocalypse hits - I'm set!

Kirk said:

I'm a huge fan of the Aurasglow, too!  I just got 500 tea lights in the mail the other day, so when the zombie apocalypse hits - I'm set!

Hahahaha, Kirk. Awesome :-D

Oh, and I just ordered several more from Ravi this morning (they make good presents), and he said they had improved the colors - better reflection of the light.  I said - send me the new colors!  

By the way, he's out of the limited edition copper bases, so I ordered some of the silver bases.  I told you I was a fan!

Silver bases? Are these on the website? I'm not seeing them, but I want to!!

No, they aren't on the site.  These are the first gen bases.  He's out of the copper, but still has some silver left.  Just email him -- tell him you are a goohead from OG, and he'll fix you up.  He likes OG.  :>)

I have a small vintage collection, and I am a firm believer in old goo is good goo. I haven't bought a lava lamp since I bought my grand 10 years ago when they first came out. I may just have to have one of these though!

Greetings, Cyber Hipsters!! (and here I thought I was just an old fart with a keyboard) lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service