Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I'm planning to put one of my Fireflows back into the box.  Which colour should I ditch guys?  Green or Turquoise?!
Because I'm really indecisive!

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why? Is there a problem with one of them?

After using them, I'm having an allergic reaction. I think I'm gonna put BOTH of them back into the box...Allergic to wax, but my house is full of 'em...

Erin said:

Why? Is there a problem with one of them?

Check your house for mold. You probably have mold spores wafting through your air ducts and vents. If you find out that you have mold, just hold your breath. Now you won't be allergic

Before my fireflows were here, I'm all right though...

Mattmos said:

Check your house for mold. You probably have mold spores wafting through your air ducts and vents. If you find out that you have mold, just hold your breath. Now you won't be allergic

I was just messin' with you, Anson. Don't put your Fireflows in solitary confinement, keep 'em burning. 

 

Anson Cheung said:

Before my fireflows were here, I'm all right though...

Mattmos said:

Check your house for mold. You probably have mold spores wafting through your air ducts and vents. If you find out that you have mold, just hold your breath. Now you won't be allergic

I don't understand how you can be allergic to wax that's sealed in globe. Or do you mean the wax from the candles? If they are scented candles, yes, people can be allergic to those. I'd recommend switching to just the plain tealights. 

Thanks, erin.  I'll switch to un-'flavoured' candles and see if it works.

@Mattmos, I think I do have some mold in my house. But I don't think that's related.

Erin said:

I don't understand how you can be allergic to wax that's sealed in globe. Or do you mean the wax from the candles? If they are scented candles, yes, people can be allergic to those. I'd recommend switching to just the plain tealights. 

It's impossible.

The wax lie UNDER the liquid.

If you're allergic to it,maybe it's because the liquid that evaporates..

Check the seal.if it sealed,it's not the fireflow.

Maybe the candles..or the packages.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service