Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi there

As lunar is nearly to old to get one i am looking for something similar. i saw colossum but cant find any of them on ebay. Whats the tallest Lamp i can order at the moment?

Thanks

Views: 623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks claude... well, maybe this one is a bit to huge but of course, it's lovely.... is there something out similar to lunar?

You DID Ask for the biggest! 

Funky Dr. Gonzo said:

thanks claude... well, maybe this one is a bit to huge but of course, it's lovely.... is there something out similar to lunar?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Monstroso-Lava-Lamp-Red/142659033177?hash=...

The seller has a lot of interesting lamps and he offered me to custom make any size

He is a reputable seller

These are Magna tower goo kitted lamps and he stands behind his work

I'm not sure where you live but this guy has two 6 foot towers for sale in PHOENIX.  Go to craigs list Phoenix and look up 2-Lava Towers 6 foot For home/office-MAKE OFFER - $2400 (RT 51 shea)

I would love to have both in my home since I prefer to collect two of each lamp when collecting.  He's willing to negotiate.

Now that's what I call huge lava lamps.

Those are nice lamps, I can not believe he still has them for sale

Thanks a lot guys. I'll try to get the lunars from andy... does somebody else selling a lunar?

7 foot tall glass cylinder for 3500kk lol they are insaine... My fish tank thats 1.2 inch thick glass and 6 feet long. 2 feet tall and wide cost less than 600 new.

Curious how they come up with these prices

Brochlimate glass

Jon said:

7 foot tall glass cylinder for 3500kk lol they are insaine... My fish tank thats 1.2 inch thick glass and 6 feet long. 2 feet tall and wide cost less than 600 new.

Curious how they come up with these prices

Never heard of thst b4.. nore is it on google.. Did you misspell it .

So a 2 gallon rocket glitter lamp is near 500 usd... Is the glitter made of gold ?   All glass has heat resistance.. its not these lamps will be at 300f in some lab experiement beaker then imediatly tossed into a bath of freezing water or liquid nitroge.. Even then.. windshields on a car can be covered in ice.. you can toss boiling water on them and nothing will happen.  

Sorry i just dont see the justification of the price ? but im probably ignorant

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service