Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HI ALL

I HAVE POSTED BEFORE AND HAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY LAMPS AT A DISCOUNT FOR SPRING CLEANING. I STILL HAVE SEVERAL (AT LEAST 2 NEW NEVER OPENED AND 3 USED ONLY A COUPLE TIMES!)

I BELIEVE I HAVE PURPLE/PINK, BLUE/YELLOW, RED/CLEAR, BLACK/CLEAR, PURPLE/YELLOW

THIS IS WHAT REMEMBER FOR COLOR AND MAY HAVE THEM NAMED WRONG. THEY ARE PACKED AWAY AND NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT. 

IF YOU WANT TO TAKE  A TRIP OR ARRANGE SHIPPING WE CAN DO BUSINESS. I AM OLDER AND WITH MY BACK I AM NOT GOING TO SHIP ON MY OWN. I HAVE SEEN OTHERS USE VARIOUS WHITE GLOVE SERVICES IN THE PAST.

THESE ARE COLLECTORS ITEMS FOR SURE AND YOU NEVER SEE NEW NEVER-OPENED LAMPS LIKE THESE. I KNOW I CAN GET MORE MONEY AND DO NOT HAVE TO SELL SO WHILE I AM IN SPRING CLEANING MODE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL FOR MORE DETAIL AND FRIEND ME TO EXCHANGE EMAIL INFO ETC IF WE ARE NOT ALREADY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE. I WILL SHARE LOCATION ETC ...

I AM LOOKING FOR $1800 PER LAMP AND CONSIDERING THESE ARE NEW AND MUCH OLDER LAMPS HAVE SOLD FOR A LOT MORE, THIS IS A FAIR AND HONEST PRICE AND A DEAL FOR ANY TRUE COLLECTOR. 

THX

RON

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Regarding your statement. "IF YOU WANT TO TO TAKE A TRIP"

It might help you or your buyer to mention where a buyer would need to travel to. CITY and STATE.

His profile says Londonderry, NH.  Looks to be less than an hour from Boston. 

Frank Lee Hawkins said:

Hi

Regarding your statement. "IF YOU WANT TO TO TAKE A TRIP"

It might help you or your buyer to mention where a buyer would need to travel to. CITY and STATE.

Please check pm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service