Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi guys, 

Looking for some help here. 

I bought a blue green lunar bottle along with my purchase, and after just 7 or 8 runs,  the whole thing is going more and more cloudy. 

I am really careful with my lamps and bottles and I've followed all the rules, not over heating, not moving whilst hot or warm, and keeping out of sunlight. 

But each time i run it, it gets more cloudy. 

I've never experienced this from a new mathmos bottle before so any help would be most appreciated. And yes I've contacted mathmos but am yet to get a reply. 

Thanks in advance, J 

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so strange and frankly, really uncommon with Mathmos globes. I cannot think what is causing this. Good luck with finding an answer.

How the lamp is going?

Mmh, in German there's this saying "Where´s the irony button?"

Or did I only dream of all those threads discussing the problems of lamps getting cloudy on the postal way?

Modulo '70 said:

This is so strange and frankly, really uncommon with Mathmos globes. I cannot think what is causing this. Good luck with finding an answer.

Nope, still cloudy. The bottle seems to clear after about 5 hours but as soon as it's cold,  it's back to cloudy again. At some point i am going to try and filter the master fluid to try to clear it. I have bought a brand new one, so I've got the original to play with when i get the urge to. 

Shame as it's got a wonderful flow. 

What the hell kind of lamp bottle is that from Mathmos?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service