Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Saw this just a few minutes ago on the Magma Tower Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MagmaTower

Critter

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, we both won goo kits which are being shipped as we speak!!!  I think i'm gonna do a wizzie goo kit with one of the bases you sent me crit!!!  May do a spray paint job on the base.  Still don't know what color combo i want to do or even if I will do a clear/clear on a silver wiz base and put it somewhere that calls for a lot of light and away from the darker lamps.....I'm not in any hurry as I normally reserve those projects for the dead of winter when there ain't s$#t to do, lol!!!

May even buy some of those super heat resistant wraps that were mentioned on OG on a site and do some sort of wrap......lots of thinking to do.....lol!!

I am glad you have plans for all those bases and parts.....I knew you would enjoy them and put them to creative use!

Congrats on winning a Goo Kit! Congrats to Reece too!!!

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the project results!

Thank you Vox and Crit!!!

You crazy kids.  Enjoy your goo kits!  And Reece, those are some fine looking icons you have on Ebay.

Kirk lets chat!

Congratulations :-)

Thnx Rick!!!  I have a wizzie silver base and hat and a 32 oz.......now all I need to do is figure out what color I want that I don't already have......I may do a blend........

Are you going to sell it? If you do Orange Goo/Clear Liquid I'll buy it!  

Carol said:

Thnx Rick!!!  I have a wizzie silver base and hat and a 32 oz.......now all I need to do is figure out what color I want that I don't already have......I may do a blend........

Rick, the globe that I have someone tried to do a sharpie wax in it and I am having a really hard time getting the bottom clean!!  It has that sharpie wax stuck on it.  I need to do some xtra work on this one, but simply have not had the time.  I usually don't start kitting until the cold weather. 

I would like to say that I could sell my goo kits so others could enjoy them, but I wouldn't simply because you never know with them if they are going to have problems down the road and I wouldn't want to sell something that I can't say is 100 percent without it's flaws. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service