Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

We just picked up this great Cartman Lava Lamp at a local estate sale. I have listed it on Ebay but wondering if anyone knows more about it. I found the History of a few others, but curious if this one was a Prototype. Any additional info would be great. I appreciate your help. I posted a few other Icons as well.

Thanks again,
Trish

Views: 1057

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd pay $50 for one!

Why can't I ever find an estate sale like this?  Welcome to Oozing Goo Trish!

Congratulations to whichever bastard just won the fat bastard Cartman.  You suck. 

Edit to add... Trish has some nice lamps at some very fair prices.  It is that time of year and all, so splurge a little... http://www.ebay.com/sch/Lamps-Lighting-/1404/m.html?item=1511797447...

Thanks Jim. That was a fun 10 seconds!! Appreciate the shout out.

oh no you didnt get it Jim ?

I was hoping that my crazy last second bid would win it. 

Congratulations to the winner he/she deserves it!

Thanks for your bids. Wish we could have delivered in person.
Not sure what the going rate is for a kidney but Cartman sold for $494.99.

supposedly about $10,000

Trish Brennan said:

Not sure what the going rate is for a kidney but Cartman sold for $494.99.

Why am I not surprised you made a run at it?  Was expecting Chow too, but he has been a bit M.I.A. as of late.  I do hope if a fellow OG'er did win that they post some killer pics.  Hopefully they are able to pair it with a Kenny (was my goal).  And I really hope that a more proper globe is mounted on this base.  Personally, the globe pictured would have been more appropriate if they would have expanded the South Park line and included everyone's one and only favorite Christmas "icon".  Howddddddy Ho! 

... as the globe looks rather chocolatey to me.

MileHigh said:

I was hoping that my crazy last second bid would win it. 

Congratulations to the winner he/she deserves it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service