Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Due to an unfortunate dresser disaster, The globe of my beloved century lamp (circa 1977) shattered.  I now have a good base, screw cap, coil and 98% of the original red goo.  I’m looking to buy an affordable screw top century globe, or will sell the cap, base, coil and goo.  TIA

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I have one in the basement, if so you can have it for 5€. Only problem is that I'm located in germany which makes postage somewhat expensive but the good part is, I think I also have an original cemtury box down there which I would also send you wrapped it some paper so the shipping lable doesnt stick on the box itself. 

Thanks….Yes, I would be interested….I’m thinking shipping would be 35-40€ ? It would ship to usa 32034 postal code.

Arne said:

I think I have one in the basement, if so you can have it for 5€. Only problem is that I'm located in germany which makes postage somewhat expensive but the good part is, I think I also have an original cemtury box down there which I would also send you wrapped it some paper so the shipping lable doesnt stick on the box itself. 

oh sorry just saw yourr reply now. Ok I'll have a look for the bottle today. Postage is a whopping 47,99 Euros though but I can have a look if other companies than dhl are cheaper. Doubt it though.

Thanks….Postage is in the range I thought….still overall the best option over what I’m finding here stateside.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service