Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just replaced the master fluid and wax with one of Claude Johnson kits on the blue /yellow lamp. Looking forward to trying one of Claude’s new formulas when they are released.

The blue yellow (formerly a red head) came from Facebook Marketplace but it had been severally messed with before I got it. Wax stuck all over the sides, red wax all bleached out from the epsom salt. The seller had a number of lamps and tried to fix this one so I know why he was selling it cheap compared to EBay. My good deal was not so good of a deal after replacing the wax but I have basically a new lamp.

The five lamps include one that has been in my family (Blue green Century on left) since 1974. This is the gateway lamp that has led to the other recent lamps. 

Views: 255

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That looks great! I'm new here. What are Claude Johnson kits? I might need to refurb my old Century that I bought new in 1988. The wax is looking a little gunky these days.

Glad I could help

I have one complete kit left, after that is picked and chosen from available inventory
Email en at lavalabcreations@gmail.com 

$100 includes shipping to the lower 48

We are selling personal restoration goods from my inventory to make room for lava goo production"
We will cease doing restoration in house and only supply the kits in the future

Jake said:

That looks great! I'm new here. What are Claude Johnson kits? I might need to refurb my old Century that I bought new in 1988. The wax is looking a little gunky these days.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service