Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Century wont uncloud after filtering. Lava folk, Save me!

I got my 1979 Century model from ebay yesterday and it was very cloudy. It has red lava and gold liquid. I filtered the liquid with a brita filter twice and it stays cloudy and now has no action. I had a lamp like this when I was a kid and I'd really like to have one again. I don't know what to do to fix my lamp. Can I buy new yellow liquid? Do you think I have destoyed my lamp? It guess it was messed up already from the cloudiness. Thank you    

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was pretty clear in the ebay photos. So is there hope for my lamp or have I killed it? :o(
I'm willing to try to fix it.
I have poured out the old liquid and left the wax on the bottom. Then filled the container with distilled water leaving room at the top. I am following this links directions http://www.moltenmeditation.com/lava.htm
I need help understanding the salt content of the water please. How many tea spoons should I dissolve in a glass of water to feed in with a straw? Should I start with one drop of soap or two?
THANKS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service