Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collectors and first 100 important announcement.

On the Mathmos Blog, there's an important information notice about future first 100 releases. Anyone wishing to collect a first 100 lamp should read this first before buying. 

It looks like the UK gets half and Germany gets half of all new first 100 lamps. Personally, i think this is wrong as Mathmos is a UK company therefore we, sorry WE, should get first divvies. Yes here in the UK. 

However, I am looking forward to some new finishes and some new models too. But have practically given up on getting a first 100. 

Anyway have a look and please feel free to express your wishes for new lamps and finishes. Oh and Mathmos if you are listening LUNAR! 

Here's  the link.

https://www.mathmos.com/blog/2021/07/23/first100-limited-editions/

Views: 1927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pod and pod+, now available in copper. Just bought mine literally an hour ago and have already had my email for delivery tomorrow. Now that's efficient. Wow.

I have wanted copper pods for ages. Asked for them a few months ago and they've granted my wish. So very happy. Thanks M 

Great service next day delivery. 

Not to put a downer on your purchase, but copper pods don't do it for us. I was hoping for something totally different. 

ooo let us know how they are Jezza!

I'm guessing they are the same copper colour as the neo?

No further email to say they're going to be delivered today, so i guess it may be a mistake on Mathmos part. But I'll post a picture when i get them. 

If they're the same as the copper fireflow, then yes they will be the same as the neo and neo wall. Which is great as i think the astro copper is a little too dark. 

Can you believe it. Still NO delivery. Had another email yesterday saying delivery today, buy DPD say NO parcel yet. Shockingly bad service. I am not happy and am thinking of cancelling another order. This company don't know their arse from their elbow. How many other people are they doing this to?

Is the tracking number showing up on DPD tracking? if it is then chances are its either lost or smashed, phone mathmos up 

Jezza said:

Can you believe it. Still NO delivery. Had another email yesterday saying delivery today, buy DPD say NO parcel yet. Shockingly bad service. I am not happy and am thinking of cancelling another order. This company don't know their arse from their elbow. How many other people are they doing this to?

Awaiting email response. I Never get anywhere phoning them. 

Got them today, this morning. Bought 2 of each and to my surprise they are all first 100s. Absolutely delighted. They are awesome. Will post a photo when I've set them up. But am boxing them up for when I move. 

Blue Turquoise bottles are now available for the io lunar. 14 day despatch. 

Got a email today shows picture of glitterbaby bottles though oh cool there doing them again then noticed colour of bottle tops and bottle base hmmm someone didnt check the email images lol

Hey Johnny, are these old bottles in an old photo then?

It would be great if Mathmos started doing glitter again!

Happy New Year to you

They must be / old photo used the bottom of the bottle isnt the new design so some one messed up when doing the advert

andy ross said:

Hey Johnny, are these old bottles in an old photo then?

It would be great if Mathmos started doing glitter again!

Happy New Year to you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service