Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Well, this was definitely Not a good way to wake up at 0330 on a fricking Monday morning...  I guess I had a flaw in the glass that went unnoticed, until this morning anyway.  Now that it’s daylight, I better go see if it’s still raining in the basement.

Views: 1251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You leave it ON over night?

Sure, otherwise it takes too long to start to flow.

Zapiao said:

You leave it ON over night?

God lord, looks like something out of Dexter!!! So sorry for your loss and mess Kelly :(

Well that's a dog-gone shame, and expensive.

What a mess

Careful, someone might think it is a crime scene, lol.

Deja Vu.  Same thing happened to me at 3:30AM too about 5 1/2 years ago. It was an absolute disaster and a gigantic mess.  So sorry for your bad event too!

Here’s my fiasco:  http://oozinggoo.ning.com/profiles/blogs/my-c

I'm curious to know how many other defective ones are out there and If Lava Lite is aware of the problem.

Same thing happened to me with a 32 oz lamp about a year ago and at around the same time sorry about your loss tho that really sucks. 

WOW!!! What a nightmare mess if there ever was. I leave my HUMONGO running for days at a time and may have to rethink how many hours I let it run at any given time.  I'm wondering if you left the air conditioner on and the change in overnight temp caused the temp to drop slightly and that's all hot glass needs to pop.  Makes me wonder if this is the reason the 4ft. lamp was dropped from production.  HMMMM

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service